You’ve picked-up your ticket (or at least will be picking up a ticket soon) and now you need to plan your day. Well, you’re in luck as last week we launched the WordCamp Calgary 2014 Schedule. So why not check out the official schedule below.
Please Note: The Afternoon sessions are all an hour long, not a half an hour long as it shows. (Except for Kurt Archer’s WordPress 3.9.1 session which is a half an hour long)
Saturday, June 14th, 2014
|Time||Content Creators||Code Creators||Pro Bono Lounge|
|10:30 am||Opening Remarks/Welcome To WordCamp|
|11:00 am||Finding Your Voice – Learnings From 6 years of Failure Ernest Barbaric||Pro Level Workflow Michael C. Breuer, David Luecke|
|12:00 pm||Designing Your Site With Intent Mike Tighe||Advanced Theming with HTML5 Michael C. Breuer, David Luecke|
|1:00 pm||Mentor Lunch||Pro Bono Lounge|
|2:00 pm||Inside the Black Box of Web Design Pricing Jeff Archibald||Reclaiming the Editor Sean Goresht|
|3:00 pm||Generating Success from your WordPress site, How To Get Exposure In a Crowded Online Market. Irene Seto, Ernest Barbaric, Tony Tighe, Erin Rosar||Building Themes For Clients: What You Need To Know When Handing Over The Keys To End Users. Andrew Forbes, Dan Stephenson, Aleah Dunfield|
|4:00 pm||Everything WordPress: Ask The Experts, Be An Expert||WordPress 3.9.1 Walkthrough Kurt Archer|
|4:30 pm||Everything WordPress: Ask The Experts, Be An Expert [Continued]|
We also have the full schedule available in a easier to read Google Docs format.
- Badge Pick-up and Registration starts at 10:00am sharp in the Heritage Hallway.
- Content Creator sessions will be happening in Macdonald Hall and Code Creator sessions will be happening in the Classroom.
- Opening remarks, Mentor Lunch and the final panel – Everything WordPress: Ask The Experts, Be An Expert will all occur in Macdonald Hall.
- Yes, you are allowed to jump between tracks. Even if you said you’d be interested in the Code Creators track you can still attend the Content Creator sessions. There are no restrictions.
- The WordPress Schedule creator has a bit of a wonky kink in it, so please note the following
- The Pro Bono Lounge runs from 12-4 in the Heritage Hallway
- The Mentor Lunch will run from 1:00pm to 2:30pm in Macdonald Hall
- The Afternoon sessions are all an hour long, not a half an hour long as it shows. (Except for Kurt Archer’s WordPress 3.9.1 session which is a half an hour long)
- The first session in the afternoon for the Code Creators starts at 2:00pm in the Classroom and the first session in the afternoon for the Content Creators starts at 2:30pm in Macdonald Hall