We also have the full schedule available in a easier to read Google Docs format.
- Badge Pick-up and Registration starts at 10:00am sharp in the Heritage Hallway.
- Content Creator sessions will be happening in Macdonald Hall and Code Creator sessions will be happening in the Classroom MA 102.
- Opening remarks, Mentor Lunch and the final panel – Everything WordPress: Ask The Experts, Be An Expert will all occur in Macdonald Hall.
- Yes, you are allowed to jump between tracks. Even if you said you’d be interested in the Code Creators track you can still attend the Content Creator sessions. There are no restrictions.
- The WordPress Schedule creator has a bit of a wonky kink in it, so please note the following:
- The Pro Bono Lounge runs from 1-4 in the Heritage Hallway
- The Mentor Lunch will run from 1:00pm to 2:00pm in Macdonald Hall
- Kurt Archer’s WordPress 3.9.1 session is a shorter session at a half an hour long
- While The Everything WordPress: Ask an Expert, Be an Expert session runs from 4:00 to 5:30pm to finish off the day
Saturday, June 14th, 2014
|Time||Content Creators||Code Creators||Pro Bono Lounge|
|10:30 am||Opening Remarks/Welcome To WordCamp|
|11:00 am||Finding Your Voice – Learnings From 6 years of Failure Ernest Barbaric||Pro Level Workflow Michael C. Breuer, David Luecke|
|12:00 pm||Designing Your Site With Intent Mike Tighe||Advanced Theming with HTML5 Michael C. Breuer, David Luecke|
|1:00 pm||Mentor Lunch||Pro Bono Lounge|
|2:00 pm||Inside the Black Box of Web Design Pricing Jeff Archibald||Reclaiming the Editor Sean Goresht|
|3:00 pm||Generating Success from your WordPress site, How To Get Exposure In a Crowded Online Market. Irene Seto, Ernest Barbaric, Tony Tighe, Erin Rosar||Building Themes For Clients: What You Need To Know When Handing Over The Keys To End Users. Andrew Forbes, Dan Stephenson, Aleah Dunfield|
|4:00 pm||Everything WordPress: Ask The Experts, Be An Expert||WordPress 3.9.1 Walkthrough Kurt Archer|
|4:30 pm||Everything WordPress: Ask The Experts, Be An Expert [Continued]|