I know we talk about this a lot, but the generosity of our sponsors is what makes WordCamp Calgary so amazing. So while we’re extremely proud of our great collection of local sponsors, we also wanted to shine the light on the National Sponsors that support WordCamps across Canada and the US.
So without further adieu, here are our six national sponsors for WordCamp Calgary:
- Web hosting providers Bluehost, which have been a WordPress partners since 2005 and powers over one million WordPress sites.
- WiredTree provides Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Servers to WordPress users worldwide from our Chicago-based data center and offices.
- Web hosting providersDreamHost, which provide hosting and cloud services for over 350,000 customers and 1.2 million blogs, websites and apps hosted.
- Multilingual WordPress Plug-in WPML
- Informational and WordPress resource network CodePoet
- … and last but not least, world renowned sticker and print shop Sticker Giants
So in addition to our great selection of local sponsors, make sure you take a look at our national sponsors for any web hosting, sticker, or multi-lingual needs.