As mentioned, any conference or event couldn’t happen without the generosity of sponsors. For WordCamp Calgary 2014 we have an incredible group of National Sponsors lined-up to help make this year’s conference happen and keep our overall attendee costs extremely low.
But with that being said, we also want to give the opportunity for businesses, organizations and WordPress freelancers within the Calgary community to sponsor WordCamp 2014 and to reach an active audience of 150 WordPress community members, so we are offering Local Sponsorship package for our local WordPress Champions.
Local sponsorship packages are $150.00 and include the following:
- 2 free tickets to WordCamp Calgary 2014.
- Branding on badges, signage, and promotion materials.
- A spot on the sidebar in our sponsors section.
- A two hundred word blurb on our web site under our sponsorship page.
- A blog post on our web site describing your company and what you provide to the Calgary community. (Which will be shared on our social media channels).
- A special mail to our mailing list with your company information.
- An opportunity to provide marketing material for your company at the registration table.
- Thank you mention at launch/close.
- Thank you via Facebook and Twitter.
- And the ability to proudly announce to your customers that you’re a proud supporter of the WordPress community in Calgary.
If you’re interested in sponsoring WordCamp Calgary, feel free to send us a note at email@example.com with the Subject line of I Want To Be A Local Sponsor!.